Friday, August 26, 2022

- Windows 10 - Where is the windows calculator? - Super User

- Windows 10 - Where is the windows calculator? - Super User

Looking for:

- How to configure keyboard shortcut to open calculator in Windows - Microsoft Community 













































   

 

7 Ways to Launch Calculator on Windows 10 & 11 - MajorGeeks



 

If Calculator is one of the most frequently used apps, you can right-click on it and pin it to the Start Screen or the taskbar. Paste the following into the location box an click Next. Give a name for the Calculator shortcut, and click Finish. From now on, you can use the newly-created desktop shortcut to open Calculator. Before getting started, make sure you have created a desktop shortcut for Calculator using the Method 4 above. A Properties window will open. Click Apply and then OK. Tags: keyboard shortcut to open calculator windows 10 open calculator in windows 10 windows 10 calculator keyboard shortcut.

Search for:. With control userpasswords2 solution, it is very simple to auto login in windows 10 without entering the password default login user for Windows The solution is simple to show the recycle bin icon on the windows 10 Desktop, for example if you have accidentally deleted trash symbol recycle-icon.

Fastest way to switch user in Windows 10, 11 without log-off? Here is the fastest way to switch user in MS Windows 10 and 11 without logging off or turn off the personal computer or Server Switching between accounts. How to hide the switch user at login screen on MS Windows 10 and 11, or enable, disable, remove from Login Screen 1. Windows 10 and Windows 11 calculator shortcut on desktop for the Calculator in windows 10 and Windows 11? Calculator windows 10 and Windows 11?

Calculator location in windows 10 and Windows 11? Where is calculator on windows 10 and Windows 11 located? Windows 10 and Windows 11 move calculator to descktop? Find calculator in windows 10 and Windows 11?

Hotkey to open calculator windows 10 and Windows 11? Windows 10 and Windows 11 shortcut for calculator? Where is calculator in windows 10 and Windows 11? Calculator download for windows 10 and Windows 11? Calculator shortcut windows 10 and Windows 11? Find calculator on my computer windows 10 and Windows 11? How to bring up calculator in windows with shortcut? Calculator shortcut on computer windows 10 and Windows 11? Ms calculator shortcut windows 10 and Windows 11?

Where is My Calculator? Where do i find the calculator on windows 10 and Windows 11? Win 10 and Windows 11 calculator shortcut? Windows calculator? How do I create a shortcut on my desktop for the calculator in win 10 and Windows 11?

Windows 10 and Windows 11 how can i put a calculator shortcut on my desktop? Is there a calculator on windows 10 and Windows 11? Windows 10 and Windows 11 calculator location? Windows 10 and Windows 11 calculator?

Desktop Calculator Windows 10 and Windows 11? How to get calculator on windows 10 and Windows 11? Find calculator in windows 10 and Windows 11 or an Windows 10 and Windows 11 desktop calculator shortcut? How to get a calculator for windows 10 and Windows 11 desktop? Calculator keyboard shortcut windows 10 and Windows 11? Where to find calculator in windows 10 and Windows 11?

Calculator in windows 10 and Windows 11? Installing calculator on computer desktop Win 10 and Windows 11? Windows 8 desktop calculator? Add calculator to desktop for windows 10 and Windows 11? Windows desktop calculator windows 10 and Windows 11? How to make calculator shortcut? Windows 10 and Windows 11 calculator shortcut key?

Calculator keyboard shortcuts in windows 10 and Windows 11? Shortcut for calculator windows 10 and Windows 11? Shortcut for bring up calculator in windows? In windows 10 and Windows 11 how do i set up calculator to run from desktop?

How to open calculator in windows 10 and Windows 11? Computer calculator windows 10 and Windows 11? Where is the calculator in windows 10 and Windows 11? Windows 10 and Windows 11 shortcut keys calculator? What is the shortcut of calculater? Where is calculator in windows 10 and Windows 11 located?

Desktop calculator download windows 10 and Windows 11? How do i get the calculator for windows 10 and Windows 11? Windows 10 and Windows 11 get calculator shortcut on desktop? Find and open Windows 10 and Windows 11 calculator? How to switch calculator in to desctop mode in windows 10 and Windows 11? Add calculator icon to windows 10 and Windows 11 desktop?

Add shortcut key for calculator windows 10 and Windows 11? Shortcut calculator windows 10 and Windows 11? How to enable calulator in windows 10 and Windows 11? Where is the calculator on windows 10 and Windows 11?

 


Easy Ways to Open Calculator in Windows 10 | Password Recovery - Question Info



 

I'm leaving my work incomplete! I always do that. Sit in the library in the mornings before school finishing off any work. Yeah we've come along way I remember having to use login studio to skin vista whereas 7 had the option to do that.

Hi Daniel, Thanks for amazing tip it was working great but right after 8 hour now my shortcut icon are invisible. Please help and I will be waiting for your kind reply. Same thing happened to me. It was ok after the first or second restart, but then i just got black squares on all shortcuts in the desktop.

I can't post a picture here Any solution to that? I have this problem too. Please can anybody advice on how to fix this. To remove BlackBox squares from icons. Go back to the shell icons 29 that you just made. Double click to bring up value data. Just leave that box empty. No boxes, no arrows. Just clean icons! Wow you can do anything to Windows through the registry.

Lol, get wreckt. If you want a dumb-system all locked down, go to OSX. Windows has always been about the freedom to mess with whatever your heart desires. If Microsoft didn't want people to be able to do these things, they wouldn't make registry so easily accessible. It is, therefore, NOT a hack. This doesn't break anything. Just changes a behaviour. A hack is way around the intended process of the program.

This action does not necessarily involve security. A good example is the afoementioned registry procedure. A crack is meant to bypass security. Posted via the Windows Central App for Android. It's an age where options are being removed for the sake of simplicity, and that is bad in my view. By having to change the registry just to make some cosmetic changes to the OS, I feel that Microsoft don't want people to be able to do that, even though they are not explicitly denying the possibility.

Apologies, folks, for the joke. Clearly it was perceived as mean, even though it was more a jab at humor. Make sure you watch what you say. Everything can be taken wrongly if it's through text.

But it sure didn't sound like a joke I always here that it's dangerous I believe it but I also think you should learn how to use it. Clear instructions are presented in this article so I don't think the danger is that great, as long as you are able to follow instructions. Guns are dangerous but you can learn to use them so you don't shoot yourself or someone by accident.

I always knew you could edit things in the registry and have done so many times before. I've never killed a PC that way, even when first starting out. I just never knew you could change something so miniscule as the arrow on an icon. It's like the registry has no limit to it's reach throughout the OS. Yeah I can agree. But was one of the best ways to force my dad to let me clean install 7 his previous install was full of registry problems he created trying to move software to other drives , not uninstalling properly for the w10 upgrade.

Don't need to log out. Just Task manager and restart exploler. All MS needs to do is allow pinning small livetiles at the minimum to the desktop and we can get rid off all of these hotchpotch, ancient app icons and shortcuts altogether. That will be nice I also thought that..

And this will please Windows 7 gadgets lovers a bit. Drag Modern apps from the app list to the desktop for a surprise. You can do this. What does it do?

Create a live tile or just an icon? They had this It's called windows 8. That 'Yuck' picture is funny :D. A lot of effort for somehing I see only times a month for a minute or two, I can't even remember the last time I actually clicked a desktop icon.

Define "a lot of effort". This literally takes a few minutes. I just explained it in detail for those new to the registry. I think doing a system backup is more effort. Someone who sees his desktop regularly and hates the little arrows would obviously be making a different calculation. I'm actually a little surprised that people still seem to be using those icons so much, with pinned apps on the taskbar and the recently used lists from office etc, I simply never need those icons.

Daniel, Everything worked just fine but after a second shut down it just shows a blank black space instead. I only have skype on my desktop so i uninstalled it and then reinstalled it and it worked but then when i shut down and restart the black blank space returns.

Any idea what i can do. Or how do i go back to just having the arrow. This stumped me for a while, go to step 4 and simply delete the 29 file leaving the default one. Back to arrows though, i'm gonna try a third party program like they mention at the beginning that way it's just an uninstall, i hope, job if theres a problem rather than wondering how to go back and fix what I didn't undersand in the first place as i just followed instructions lol.

Oh, and restart for the change to take effect. Peace :. Aaaaaaaaand completely ignore that, won't let me delete the comment. Wish i hadn't done it because someone below said to just remove the 29 value, that way you don't have to go back to arrows. A lot of effort is pulling a tree stump out of the ground without the use of any tools. Hey this is a nice tip, I don't have problem with those arrows actually but it's kinda neat to see shortcuts without them, thanks Dan! Only windows 10??

No, works on any version of Windows. Windows 10 is just the most obvious version to demo on and for. Mine said something about 'Access violation reading memory address 0xFD Your license key has been corrupted'. OK, not really I got a big ugly black square now too. Didnt at 1st but after a couple automatic restarts its there now. Looking for a way to fix it.

Or at least put the damn arrow back into the icon. The All Apps list looks messy with folders for programs. An example, iTunes. Is there a way to just link the iTunes icon rather than the folder? Right click program, select open file location, copy shortcut, paste it one up to start menu, delete previous folder. Go one step further and don't have desktop icons at all!

They can be completley hidden from the desktop's context menu. The desktop is for housing running applications. Now ,perfect and clean my pc desktop. I was perfectly fine with those shortcut arrows until I read this article. Now they're an eyesore thanks to you Daniel hahaha. Time to use this technique to remedy that! I am irritated since I started using PC Win 98 for these arrows Many many thanks for the article. I never even die noticed these arrows until this article I hope its not like death pixels ones you notice them its Impossible not to see them ;- and they bug you to death!

If you really want a clean desktop, just hide the icons! Right click on the Desktop, Choose View then uncheck Show desktop icons. If you need the Recycle Bin, you can always pin it to the start menu. Now I have a black box in place of arrows. What now? Me too I had that initally and then it turned transparent, incuding part of the icon. Hi, yes it makes the difference. Please update the article with this information! Thanks for that!! Did it work?

I want to make my icons bigger but not sure if I should do this thing.. Life is good again. Hi Emi, I have tried what you advise, however it just makes the wwhole icon disapear. Any help would be appreciated. This works! Thank you. OP should revise his post so that people stop running into this problem. I'm glad I thought to go back and check the comments Should've checked before messing with my registry. No harm done though everything is perfect now. I don't have anything on my desktop except the recycle bin.

First of all it was because of those annoying little shortcut arrows, now it just looks messy with anything on it. Took two minutes, tops. Thanks for the tip, Daniel. Now, if they could just fix that annoying "Unspecified Error" in Explorer. Didn't you read the article? He clearly says "make sure you have backed up your PC".

We had no complaints, actually. First I'm hearing of that issue. Having said that, yeah, on all types of these articles we should have a warning. All the fear of the registry seems kind of funny. Back in the old days that's how you set just about everything. Most apps that rely on the registry are designed to ignore bad values or use defaults. That's a cool trick, although I'm not sure what the point of the desktop icons are when you can pin apps to start, taskbar, or search for them by name without having to minimize all your windows.

It feels like storing stuff you use a lot under your bed instead of on your desk or shelf or cabinet. It's mostly just a legacy from the days when Windows had a useful desktop metaphor, where real-world objects represented computer functions. That's what I do too, but this is a nice tutorial. To much effort for something so trivial. Like I said, everyone has their thing that bugs them.

Honestly, it's not any work either, I just put a lot of detail so no one makes a mistake ;. Cool trick. Needed something a while back while I was still on Windows 7. Had shortcuts everywhere in an organized way, mind you. Neither have arrows! Definitely keeping this in mind just in case I'd say it's because most users probably don't understand that. They'd see that Google Chrome shortcut on your desktop and think they've uninstalled it by dragging it in the Recycle Bin which is what everyone should do with their Chrome shortcuts.

At least you can now uninstall from the new Start Menu directly. That's why Windows actually warns you that simply deleting a shortcut won't delete the program. It's a small detail, but a very thoughtful one.

See, I like that yet I think it'd be more useful if it gave you the option to uninstall too ;. And it works with other versions of Windows too. I just did this on Windows server R2. And I'm happy. I never cared about arrows, but I might do this :. I keep my desktop empty except recycle bin. No arrows that way :D. You can get rid of the Recycle Bin as well. Don't really need it on the desktop. I still don't get why people put crap on the desktop. You have a taskbar and a start menu.

For stuff I use frequently I put on the taskbar and for stuff I use less or has live tiles goes in the start menu. The taskbar is always visible, the desktop isn't. Sure, lots of it is habit. I mean, the whole reason for the start menu to return is habit. Move everything to you documents folder and hide desktop icons.

After a short adjustment period you'll be happy you did. The desktop folder will still be accessible in Explorer. I'm with you here. I don't treat my desktop as if it is a folder to store things. That's what my library folders are for And any programs go on the taskbar or are accessed in the start menu. That is what the desktop should be used for not just for a pretty picture.

I leave them the way they are. I want to be able to tell if they are shortcuts or files on my desktop by glancing through them. I was looking for how to do this. I use the arrows to differentiate a shortcut from an actual file. So I leave em. If I see the arrow I know I can toast it and not lose an app.

I run some apps that do not install and just run from a. Anyway to eacht their own. I wish I could keep my desktop clean. I clean it off once a week or so but I work on so many projects that I just start slapping files on the desktop left and right.

Anyway, OCD person's nightmare. It should be noted that those little arrows actually have a purpose; they differentiate shortcuts which can safely be deleted with the app itself which will make you sad if deleted.

Yes, most apps won't appear on the desktop, but some of the smaller all-in-one apps like file archivers and tag editors can. Proceed with caution. Dan Very cool to know ur well versed with Regedit I have no problem with the arrow, but I dont like too many icons on my desktop.

I want a clean desktop so i can see the background photo clear and clean. I removed all the icons on my desktop and put some of my favorite apps on the taskbar. Thanks Daniel. The concept and implementation works for me. I appreciate you sharing. You are the man. Thanks a lot Dan for this great hack. I hate desktop icons so much that I just remove them completely. I have a desktop menu on the task bar. Hey Rubi Rubino. Why don't you give a.

I don't mind using registry since I use Regmagik which is really good. And on restart it looks black, squares. I hate how when I plug in a Bitlocker-protected external drive, the W10 notification category says "Calculator". I go even deeper with my irrational nitpick and remove all icons from my desktop.

The desktop has to be free of icons or it will bug the crap out of me. I used to have the Recycle Bin on there, but I now turn that off as well. I'd love to be able to put the Recycle Bin on the Task Bar instead, but I haven't figured out a way to do that. I do that in a roundabout way CCleaner seems to be having troubles with Edge. Click the Start button. In Windows 7 or earlier versions, you can find the Calculator program under the the Accessories folder on the Start menu.

Click the Cortana Search box in the taskbar, type calc and you can open Calculator from the search result. If Calculator is one of the most frequently used apps, you can right-click on it and pin it to the Start Screen or the taskbar. Paste the following into the location box an click Next. Give a name for the Calculator shortcut, and click Finish. From now on, you can use the newly-created desktop shortcut to open Calculator. Before getting started, make sure you have created a desktop shortcut for Calculator using the Method 4 above.

A Properties window will open.

   

 

Windows 10 calculator shortcut location free.Windows help & learning



    Step 4: You can now use Windows + 1 keyboard shortcut to open the Calculator app. Note that you can use this shortcut to open any app on the. Right-click the Calculator shortcut on your desktop, and then select Properties. · A Properties window will open. · Now, you can press the Ctrl +. Click on the Start menu and choose “Settings.” You can alternatively use the Windows + I keyboard shortcut as well. Click on the “Apps” tile and wait for all of.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Como descargar microsoft powerpoint 2016 gratis free -

Como descargar microsoft powerpoint 2016 gratis free - Looking for: Download Microsoft PowerPoint for Windows - - Data safety  Click her...